To our valued customers, as COVID-19 affects communities across Canada, we want to update you on Maya Health Food Centre-
As a health & wellness retailer, our number one priority is to keep our customers & our team members safe! We are following all provincial & local advisories. We are listed as an essential business & are remaining open at this time. We ask that if you are not feeling well or have travelled outside of the country within the last 14 days, out of respect to our staff who need to stay healthy to assist you, Please stay home. You can call us & we would be more than happy to put together your order for delivery or pick-up.
Things we have in place to keep you and us safe:
- New store hours:
- Monday to Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Sunday 11:00am – 4:00pm
- *We will update you of any future changes to our business hours.
- New curbside pickup and delivery service. You can call in your order, or online order through our Facebook page, pay online via credit or e-transfer. Curbside pickup, or free delivery within the Woodstock area.
- *Delivery fee applies outside of the Woodstock area.
- We are limiting the number of customers in the store. Please respect social distancing with other customers and our staff. As well, limit your browsing time and handling of products.
Thank-you for your continued community support! We appreciate each and every one of you and our priorities are to help keep our community safe, strong, and healthy!